Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cross Country Meet, Fall Weather, Good Day


Saturday morning was the first middle school cross country race. The girls came very pumped up (despite the early hour) and began cheering loudly from the back of the bus. It turned out to be a lovely day and the girls ran really well. 4 or 5 international schools participated in the race. Hannah Parrish (pictured above)came in 2nd place in the meet. I happen to know that her grandparents occasionally look at this blog and thought they would be happy to see a little report on their star cross country running granddaughter!

2 comments:

RZK said...

Hey Abby, looks amazing there! I saw your mom at a wedding a few weeks ago. She looks amazing, and it was good to hear about what you're up to. Ironically, I ran into her the night of our ten year reunion, which I didn't attend. I did, however, attend a gathering afterwards at Besty Weintraub's and saw a bunch of ECS grads. It was fun to see everyone and catch up. I hope all is well, looks like you're having some wonderful adventures!
RZ

John Stone said...

i'd love to know the words to that cheer - did they say they were buff??